Contributing to a positive and healthy work culture our department acts as a support to our seven first nation communities, directors and employees alike.
Services & Description
- is responsible helping Mushkegowuk Council achieve its mission through various administrative and strategic functions.
- contributes to the organization’s growth and human capital needs.
- is responsible for managing the employee life cycle which involves, recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefit administration, and offboarding processes.
- ensures the organization remains in compliance with all governing legislation.
- is responsible for the development and continual review of internal policies and procedures to ensure alignment with the Council strategic objectives and to adhere to all legislative changes.
- aims to support all employees within the organization and maintain all personnel records as mandated by law.
- Payroll Administration
- Managing job recruitment, selection, and promotion
- Providing orientation programs for new hires
- Promoting employee career development and job training
- Developing and overseeing employee benefits and wellness programs
- Managing terminations, conduct exit interviews, arrange for employee’s last pay to be delivered.
Human Resources Office Locations
Human Resources Moose Factory Location
705-658-422212 Centre Road P.O. Box 370Moose FactoryOntarioP0L 1W0
Human Resources Timmins Algonquin East Location